Joined: 18 Mar 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: Call Crystal SQL Command Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 6:46am
Hello All:
I have a need to call a complex T-SQL script that live as a command in my .rpt file. This command I need for it to be accessed by a formula field that I will create. Then too, this formula field needs to pass a parameter (from an existing SQL table that is already in the report) to the command so it picks up the correct record.
Is this possible in Crystal? If so, how do I pass the parameter to the command? Thanks all.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 10 May 2016 at 11:55am
The command will run before the formula is processed, so there's no way to do this unless you can put the command in a subreport and pass the parameter from the main report to the subreport.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum