Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 0
Topic: Change date from an SQL result Posted: 14 Jan 2016 at 8:15pm
Hi - I'm trying to get a DD/MM/YYYY format from an inbuilt function
ISNULL(dbo.fn_GetObsResult(Observe.OBX_ID,0), '')
This gives me an American format date. Is there a way to change the format of the result ? Could I point the SQL expression to the formula section and change it from there ?
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 0
Posted: 21 Jan 2016 at 1:25pm
Thanks Dell,
I wish it was that easy. The formatting takes into account Date and Time values that must be converted from Clarion Date and Time values. This field covers many results including Text. the results field whatever the name is in string format.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum