Joined: 29 Dec 2015
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Need formula help Posted: 12 Jan 2016 at 1:35pm
Thanks for welcoming me to the forum. I'm a self-taught CR writer who usually finds the solution to problems on this site. This time I'm stuck. I hope this makes sense as I may not articulate this clearly first time.
I have a report that loads well but has two fields that fill correctly but if there's more than one entry it will print the results in full but put item 1 on page 1, item 2 on page 2 etc. not under each other.
The key field that seems to dictate the result is arr.charges_charge.number which gives the result of @Crime
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 7:16am
double check in the section expert that nothing (especially the detail section) has any of the 'new page' options checked.
Make sure your formula is not returning any extra spaces or line returns that is forcing it to move the item to the next page.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum