|
If you want to edit the .rpt file, you'll do the following:
1. Run Crystal.
2. Go to File >> Open.
3. Click on "Enterprise" on the left of the screen - this will give you a BO login screen. Log in to BO.
4. You should now see the folder structure from BO - navigate to the report that you need to edit and download it from BO.
I will usually then save the file locally while I'm working on it - especially if I don't have a development BO environment to work from. When the edits are complete, go to File >> Save As, select "Enterprise", and save the report over the top of the existing report.
If you just need to know where the file is, go to the report's properties in the CMC. You'll see the file name there. The "frs" in the file name is the folder where your Input Filestore is located.
-Dell
|