Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Percent Formula for Running Total Field Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ldodge
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 Feb 2015
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote ldodge Replybullet Topic: Percent Formula for Running Total Field
     Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 4:50am
I am trying to write a formula for the percentage of a running total field formula.

In the running total field, I have a count summary for the formula:{NURSERY.infant_feeding_length} >0
and I want to know the percentage of total births for this count.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 4:15am
#RT % Count({NURSERY.infant_feeding_length})

only works in a footer
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum