Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Subreport uses SQL Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Author Message
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 8:10am
Right click on the report, select refresh options.  It is in there.  As far as the version, from what I have found it is BOE XI R2, which I have not looked at for a very long time.


Edited by kevlray - 18 Nov 2015 at 8:13am
IP IP Logged
elamantia
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 20 Aug 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Quote elamantia Replybullet Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 8:25am
I'm in CMC, looking at the list of reports and when I right click on the report, 'Refresh' is not an option.
minnie_eye
IP IP Logged
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum