| Author |
Message |
cmpm
Newbie
Joined: 01 Dec 2008
Location: Portugal
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
|

Topic: Error Posted: 09 Nov 2015 at 1:24pm |
|
Hi,
I have the latest version of CR, downloaded today.
I have a Zebra label printer working for a long time ago, with a specific label. Today, I changed the labels for a larger ones, and changed the dimensions of the label, in Zebra driver. In CR, every time when I go to Page Setup, I receive an "Incorrect Parameter" error every time when I choose Zebra Printer:
https://meocloud.pt/link/5e392714-e30d-483d-bfc5-547c4cb718fe/iPhone%20-%20Photo%202015-11-09%2016_25_54.jpeg/
I installed the latest version of the driver, and CR in another computer, and still receive the error.
Anyone know how to solve this problem?
Thanks
Carlos Moreira
Edited by cmpm - 09 Nov 2015 at 1:24pm
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|
kevlray
Admin Group
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
|

Posted: 16 Nov 2015 at 4:47am |
|
Quick question. Can you print to that printer from any other applications(i.e., MS-Word)?
|
IP Logged |
|
cmpm
Newbie
Joined: 01 Dec 2008
Location: Portugal
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
|

Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 4:08am |
|
Yes.
I updated CR to SP7, today, and the error still appear.
|
IP Logged |
|
kevlray
Admin Group
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
|

Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 7:34am |
|
You did not answer the question I asked on 11/16.
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|