Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Design report with more levels Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mundi
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Nov 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote mundi Replybullet Topic: Design report with more levels
     Posted: 09 Nov 2015 at 9:38pm
Hello,

I wan't to create a report than is based on the following (simplfied) database structure:



The "Project.id" is given as input parameter for the report.
In order to display the tables "Engineering office" and "Submission" I created subreports but I don't know how to display the tables "Offer analyses" and "Complaints" because it does not seems to be possible to create subreports in subreports.

What I did is that I created a group with both tables an used the "suppress if" with some fancy condition to display first the first table than the second one but there is still a problem if one of the tables is empty the other table is not shown.

I hope my problem is understood as it is difficult to explain...

Has anyone an idea how I can make my report? Thanks in advance.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum