Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Running totals and aggregates Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
George1
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Oct 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote George1 Replybullet Topic: Running totals and aggregates
     Posted: 09 Nov 2015 at 7:00am
CR 2008.
I need to calculate "interpolated median" for the report.
Here http://aec.umich.edu/median.php is a good explanation of what that is and how it is calculated.
So my problem is this: to calculate nl, ne, and ng. I need to limit (above or below) my "running total field" by the result of the median() calculated for a group. Unfortunately, I do not see how.

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum