I'm new to Crystal, but I have created a container PO receiving document that shows how much is coming in per item, how many are on a pallet, how many are in an inner pack, the total number of full pallet tags needed with quantities and how much would be left on a partial for each item if there is any. So my fields look like:
Item # Qty ord Inner Pk PLT Qty # of Full PLT Tags Qty Per PLT Partial Qty
1254 400 1 25 16 25 0
5586 525 15 20 1 300 225
What I am trying to figure out is if there is a way to run this report and have it print the correct amount of tags I need with the correct information on it. So in this case it would print 16 tags of item 1254 with the information I would require on each tag and it would not print an additonal one because the Partial Qty field is not > 0. The next item it would print 1 tag with 300 for the quantity and the next tag would say 225.
I was wondering if anyone could point me in a direction or if they have utilized any type of printing function like this.