Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 140
Topic: Create Hyperlink in a Text Box Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 5:56am
Hi,
I am using Crystal Reports 2008. I am wondering if it's possible to create a Hyperlink within a Text Box of my Crystal Report? The website is not included in the datasource, so instead we created a text box that includes information such as phone numbers, email, and websites.
I've Googled around and haven't found an answer to this question. If you have any tips that would be great. Thanks!
"Press any key to continue. Where's the 'Any' Key?" ~Homer Simpson
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 10:00am
Yes in 2011, not so sure about 2008. Right click on the text box, choose Format Text. Click on the Hyperlink tab. There is the formula box available for most of the Hyperlink types. You can put your formula in there or reference another formula. I am using the A File option and creating a hyperlink to a file within the formula.
Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 140
Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 10:36am
Thank you. It looks like there is not a hyperlink option to click on once in Format Text. We will be getting 2011 version soon, so I will expore that once we upgrade. Thank you!
"Press any key to continue. Where's the 'Any' Key?" ~Homer Simpson
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum