Joined: 02 Nov 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Topic: Grouping by Value Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 6:01am
I have a field that returns values from (say) 0 to 100. I am creating a crosstab and I want there to only be 2 values to summarize the field: one for 0-3 (labeled LOW), and one for 4-100 (labeled HIGH), rather than 100 individual values. I don't mind if I add a LOW/HIGH field to the detail report, then use the new field in the crosstab. Thanks very much!!
Joined: 02 Nov 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Posted: 27 Oct 2015 at 4:17am
Yes, I want to summarize a numeric value to a binary field. So if the value is 0, 1, 2, or 3, I want to return a value of LOW (in a new field just for this purpose). If the value is 4 and up, I want to return a value of HIGH (in the same new field). No sums.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum