|
Hello
I am trying to build a bar graph in crystal report of the following,
Say a car dealership sells 50 cars in a month, 22 toyota, 18 honda, 10 ford
I am currently showing a bar graph of the top N, which is set to 1, showing me which model of toyota were sold
(priyus (6),camary(4),carola(11),highlander(1))
I need to show the top 3 brands instead of only 1, but i need to show them in different bar graphs,
so one showing top seller and models, then second top seller and models, then third top seller and models.
I got the first one going, by putting sum total in y axis, Brand in x axis and models in z. however i am unable to figure out how to select 2nd top and 3rd top and put them in the graph.
doing top N =3 shows all 3 in one graph which is not what i want, i want 3 separate graphs.
Any help is very appreciated.
thanks
|