Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Page Setup Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Dejaneira
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Sep 2015
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Quote Dejaneira Replybullet Topic: Page Setup
     Posted: 06 Oct 2015 at 5:35am
I have been asked to correct a report written by someone else. Usually not a big deal but in this instance I am having issues. The report is supposed to print on 11x17 paper. When I go into Page setup to verify the settings no matter which printer I have selected my source is always Automatically Select or OnlyOne. I have never seen or heard of OnlyOne. No matter which size I select, it prints wrong for users. If I create a brand new report, settings behave as they should pulling the information from my default printer. Any ideas what is causing this in the one report and how I fix it?

IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 06 Oct 2015 at 9:10am
Depending on what version of CR you have, you may be able to override the page setup settings.  The OnlyOne almost sounds like a custom page size setup.  I vaguely remember doing one several years ago.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum