Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Formula help Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sanchezgmc06
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 21 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 107
Quote sanchezgmc06 Replybullet Topic: Formula help
     Posted: 01 Oct 2015 at 2:04pm
I am using this formula:
"'"& replace ({?Assessment},"&","','")&"'"
 
however it brings back this format:
''BAN60055.00001'',''BAN60090.0001''
 
I need it to bring back this format:
'BAN60055.00001'&'BAN60090.0001'
 
Thank you in advance
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 02 Oct 2015 at 2:53am
I am not seeing anything wrong with your formula and making a version of it I am getting the result you are wanting...
what exactly is the value in ?Assessment

Edited by DBlank - 02 Oct 2015 at 3:19am
IP IP Logged
sanchezgmc06
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 21 Jan 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 107
Quote sanchezgmc06 Replybullet Posted: 02 Oct 2015 at 5:47am
Intresting
This is not the first time this happens to me or my co worker.
I ran the report this morning and the output is now displaying as I wanted.
 
I found it strange yesterday because I used this formula in 2 reports and the same formula was giving me a different output.
 
Thanks DBlank
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum