Topic: Parameter Drop-Down Posted: 17 Sep 2015 at 9:34am
Hi,
I am trying to use a Dynamic parameter, and in my drop-down I am only seeing a certain amount of data, not all of it. Am I doing something wrong? This is my first time at using Dynamic parameters.
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 21 Sep 2015 at 5:49am
There is a limit (do not remember the exact number), if I remember correctly, it is dependent on the version of Crystal Reports. How many items are you looking for?
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 21 Sep 2015 at 10:23am
I remember seeing this issue in other forums (BOB, Business Objects Board). I seem to remember that there may be a way to modify a registry setting to allow more objects.
if it's outside of Crystal, I can't do it, but possibly something our IT guys could do...thanks, I will try to research and see if I can find anything on that.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum