Joined: 07 Feb 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: Select Records Posted: 16 Sep 2015 at 10:39am
Is it possible to select records based on an external list of criteria? For example, I have a large database from which I want to select only 100 records.
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 16 Sep 2015 at 11:36am
Are you using a command or stored procedure? If so, maybe you put a sub-query into the sql to just return the list you want (I have not tried this, it just a thought).
Joined: 07 Feb 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 16 Sep 2015 at 11:41am
It looks like I'm into this way over my head. I don't know what you mean by "using a command or stored procedure", and don't know how to use sql yet. The only thing I can do right now is use the select icon. Is there any easy way to do this?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum