Topic: cross tab - supress weekends Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 9:28am
we have a report shows sales on a daily basis. I want 1 month to fit on 1 page. because a very small number of sales occur on a weekend, at the end of a month, I could have 31 lines, but really, I am only interested in the total plus mon - fri, however the total needs to included all sales.]
Current
Fri 70,000
sat 1,00
sun 500
mon 70,000
Total 141,500
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 9:50am
Use a filter to only return weekdays. DayofWeek({Datefield}) > 1 and Dayof Week({Datefield}) < 7 (unless you want to change the first day to Monday, then do this DayofWeek({Datefield}, crMonday) < 6)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum