Joined: 06 Oct 2012
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Posted: 24 Aug 2015 at 9:55am
Hello, thank you for your reply.
The data source is a SQL Database.
The data I want to force a line break on is on change of either the product code (ZTransdetails.ProductCode) or Description (ZTransdetails.Description).
Joined: 06 Oct 2012
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 8:45pm
Thanks again for your reply.
I might be selling a product code called ABC123 and this comes in different colours.
Then I might be selling a product code Z123 and this also comes in different colours.
If I was to sell 10 product codes of ABC123 in different colours I want these grouped together. (Each line under the other which is what I have now)
When I sell 5 products of Z123 I want a line break to occur on start of the new product, Z123
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 10:44am
Maybe the question is what does 'line break' mean to you? If you want a blank line, you could just make the group footer a bit taller to allow for the spacing.
If you are looking to split the product description so that the part number is on one line and the description is below it, you approach that several ways.
What DBlank, Kevlray, and I are confused about is what you mean by line break and how you want the report look
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum