|
Hopefully I'm in the right place.
There is a list of purchase orders with different items and the cost of each item. At the bottom of the list is the total cost of the purchase order. What I want to do is if the total cost of the purchase order is $50,000 or higher, each item on the corresponding purchase order is to be multiplied by 10% and if the total of the purchase order is under $50,000, the the items are to be multiplied by 20%.
The field I'm evaluating is a calculated field and I'm not sure how to us a calculated field as the criteria. I've seen plenty of direction on how to create a calculated field but not using one.
BTW, how do I add my code? I can't find the instructions.
<code>
If {brptTRCJBJasonSummary;1.TotalContractAmt} >= 50 then
{brptTRCJBJasonSummary;1.CurrContractAmt} * 0.1
else
{brptTRCJBJasonSummary;1.CurrContractAmt} * 0.2
</code>
|