|
I will start off by saying that I am a complete newbie at Crystal. I have only run them - never edited, built, etc.
I have a report with a subreport that has been working for years. It is on an old computer that I am trying to get rid of. So, I saved the report in a shared directory, and opened it on the new computer that also has Crystal Reports. The report opens fine - connects to the database, etc. HOWEVER, the subreport contains a column that displays the year/month. It is now displaying that column as 2,015.00/07.
I can't just change the format, because this information is pulled from the database and is its own formula. And when I compare this one to the one that works on the old computer, they are identical.
The formula is:
{Clnt_Recov_Stats.CLIENT_NUM} = {?Pm-Clnt_Recov_Stats.CLIENT_NUM} and (If {?Pm-?MonthPrompt} < 6 Then ((({?Pm-?YearPrompt}-2)*100) + {?Pm-?MonthPrompt}+7) <= (({Clnt_Recov_Stats.FOUR_DIGIT_YEAR}*100) + ToNumber({Clnt_Recov_Stats.STAT_MONTH})) and (({?Pm-?YearPrompt}*100)+ {?Pm-?MonthPrompt}) >= (({Clnt_Recov_Stats.FOUR_DIGIT_YEAR}*100) + ToNumber({Clnt_Recov_Stats.STAT_MONTH})) Else ((({?Pm-?YearPrompt}-1)*100) + {?Pm-?MonthPrompt} - 5) <= (({Clnt_Recov_Stats.FOUR_DIGIT_YEAR}*100) + ToNumber({Clnt_Recov_Stats.STAT_MONTH})) and (({?Pm-?YearPrompt}*100)+ {?Pm-?MonthPrompt}) >= (({Clnt_Recov_Stats.FOUR_DIGIT_YEAR}*100) + ToNumber({Clnt_Recov_Stats.STAT_MONTH}))) and (({Clnt_Recov_Stats.FOUR_DIGIT_YEAR}*12)+ ToNumber ({Clnt_Recov_Stats.STAT_MONTH}) + {Clnt_Recov_Stats.REC_STAT_OFFSET}) <= (({?Pm-?YearPrompt}*12) + {?Pm-?MonthPrompt})
How can I get this to display in the right format? I have a smaller formula in a different section that does the same thing. That formula is:
{?MonthPrompt} & "/" & {?YearPrompt}
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
|