Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Customize Parameter Dialog Window Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
yeller
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 06 Feb 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote yeller Replybullet Topic: Customize Parameter Dialog Window
     Posted: 11 Aug 2015 at 5:16am
I am looking for a way to customize the Parameter dialog window, in particular the height. This is the window that pops up when a user is prompted to enter parameter values.

I've read a couple of posts about manipulating css files. I've already tried adding a height value to all of the css files I've found, no change.

I am using Crystal Reports version 14. Does anyone know a way to do this?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum