|
Hello all,
am using crystal report of .net2008, in my report I have a running total evaluated on each row, after loading the report I need the final value of this running total, so I was thinking since the report already did the calculation and it's reliable, why not just using it instead of recalculating it at form level.
So, is there any way after My_report.SetDataSource(My_ds); crystalviewer.REportDesig=My_report;
To read the final running total calculated my the report??
|
|
Perhaps I misunderstand...
you run a report from an application, and then you would like the application to ask the report for the value of the running total, right?
I don't think that you can, though I have never tried. If you can figure out how to create a running total in code, I would guess that you can ask the report for the result...though I not entirely sure that my logic on this is correct...Afterall, Crystal doesn't give you much to work with when a report completes and is displayed.
Good luck.
|