Joined: 28 Nov 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 44
Topic: Display data horizontally Posted: 30 Jul 2015 at 5:17am
Hi,
I'd like to drag a field on my report in Details but have the data display horizontally. How can I do this?
Kind of like a crosstab but I don't really have any rows. My rows will just be text objects.
Thanks
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 5:42am
I know of only one way and that is to group the data and create a formula to build a string in the details, then display the string in the Group footer.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum