Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Converting Time to Minutes and Seconds Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jfdr31
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Feb 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote jfdr31 Replybullet Topic: Converting Time to Minutes and Seconds
     Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 5:30am
I am using the formula below to calculate a time and it is returning the results below:

CRtimeFromSecsSinceMidnight(PthPercentile (90, {@travel}, {FCalls_With_Staff.CALL_CREATED_DATE},"monthly"))

12:11:15AM
12:10:53AM
12:10:14AM

The translation of the results is actually 11 min 15 sec, 10 min 53 sec, etc...

I just used the format field function of crystal to change it to custom MM:SS, however it is not retaining that format when I add a line graph. It is graphing seconds (i.e. 675 instead of 11:15)

Is there a time conversion that I can use at the formula editor level instead of the format editor so that my graph will show the minutes / seconds correctly?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum