Hmm aparently not.
Hey I'm answering my own questions! Oh well maybe this will help some poor soul trying to do this in the future. At this moment I've got everything worked out (more or less) by redesigning the report. I've run into a new issue though.
The stored procedure puts data into a bunch of work tables. My report pulls from those tables. Fine. Unfortunately those tables are cleared every time the sp is run(because I'm looping these work tables are cleared for each loop). The data in the other parts of the report need to pull info from the work tables. I guess technically I need one section to run first then the other ones to run after.
So basically I'm trying to get this:
--Page 1
----Section A1
Report A1-Report that Depends on Results of Report B1
----Section B1
Report B1-Report that creates the data for the other sections.
--Page 2
----Section A2
Report A2-Report that Depends on Results of Report B2
----Section B2
Report B2-Report that creates the data for the other sections.
What I'm getting is this:
--Page 1
----Section A1
Report A1-Report that Depends on Results of Report B1
----Section B1
Report B1-Report that creates the data for the other sections.
--Page 2
----Section A2
Report A1-Report that Depends on Results of Report B1
----Section B2
Report B2-Report that creates the data for the other sections.
At the moment it looks like my only other option is to tweek to SP to put those rows somewhere else. (I was hoping to avoid that.) I've been mandated to use only Crystal and SQL as well (This would have been trivial in VB).