|
I have a subreport with the following layout:
Report Header A
Report Header B
Report Header C
...
...
Report Header S
Group Header 1 (always suppressed)
Detail (suppressed if row count > x)
Group Footer 1 (text "SEE ATTACHED PAGE" - suppressed if row count < x)
Report Footer
Report Headers F thru Q could be blank and will suppress if blank. Because this is a subreport there is not a page footer available.
The number of detail records vary. I will only have 1 group per report and want to be able to make sure the report footer prints on page 1. If the details are too many and force multiple pages I want to display "See Attached Page" in place of the details, which I currently have in my group footer.
I have been able to do this based a row count of details, but would like to make it more dynamic. Is there a way to accomplish this with a total page count?
If total pages > 1 then print the group footer ("See Attached Page") which will then bring my report footer back to page 1 and result in a subreport that is only 1 page.
The details would then print as a secondary subreport so I would need to be able to trigger the print of that subreport from the original report.
Again, I was able to do this based on row counts of the details, but have run into situations where the fixed row count value does not work well.
Thanks in advance.
|