Joined: 15 Jun 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: ow to count if data meets a criteria Posted: 22 Jun 2015 at 7:28am
I am trying to figure out how to set a rule to have a new column generate a count if the data in target column pulls in 2 or more results. The target column is contact date, and I need a list of people with 2 or more contact dates. Please help.
Joined: 15 Jun 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 23 Jun 2015 at 11:26am
"create a distinct count of the date field at that group level
create a running total (or shared variable formulas) using that group summary as the condition"
How do I do these two things? I know how to group. I know how to do a running total but not the others.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum