Joined: 03 Jun 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Topic: Selecting Data Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 12:19am
If possible please can someone offer some assistance with an issue I have selecting date. I am using the select expert function to select records from a field called Job_Number. Im using the "is equal to" statement for which I have a number of entries in my sql database which all appear on the dropdown. However when I select the records there is only 1 entry that shows on the report (J1405) but when I select any of the other entries nothing displays on the report even though there is information under these Job Numbers in sql. Has anyone encountered an issue like this before?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 4:43am
Confused...
are you using a parameter to let a user select from a list of Job Numbers or do you intend to only select records where the job_number is an empty string?
Joined: 03 Jun 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 4:58am
Im using a parameter to let a user select from a list of job numbers. Apologies for the confusion. I just left the string blank. At the moment I have a number of Job Numbers in the sql database but only 1 is returning information into my report even though there is data for all the job numbers.
Joined: 03 Jun 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 6:03am
Ok but if I put in:
{SAP_Job_Card_Jobs.Job_Number} = "J1405" then information is shown. However if I put in {SAP_Job_Card_Jobs.Job_Number} = "J1006" then nothing is displayed?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum