Joined: 18 Jan 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Topic: Page Footer not at Bottom Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 3:55am
I have a page footer that contains Page X of Y. It prints nicely at the bottom of every page.
I added another page footer that I just want to print at the bottom of the first page. So I have Page Footer A (suppress if pagenumber <>1) and Page Footer B. After the first page Page Footer B is no longer at the bottom of the page but up to the height where Page Footer A should print. The Print at Bottom of Page check box is grayed out.
I would like Page Footer B to print at the bottom of each page.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 4:03am
to be clear, each pager footer is correctly suppressed or not based on your suppression criteria, the issue is that it seems to be printing slighthly higher than you want leaving extra blank space at the bottom of the page?
Joined: 18 Jan 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 1:53am
Hi Niha,
That is how I have it setup. The problem is that on pages where Page Footer A is suppressed Page Footer B does not print at the bottom of the page. It prints a few inches up the page.
Joined: 05 Jun 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 2:06am
the option is grayed out because Page Footers always print on the bottom of the page.
the order of footer section is like
PAGE FOOTER A then PAGE FOOTER B
For both section do FIT SECTION and check it. it will be work.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum