Joined: 01 Jun 2015
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Working Hours in Columns by Month Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 4:46am
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone knew if the following was possible and where I might be able to get some information on how to accomplish this using Crystal.
I am in need to create a capacity (hours) report by department by month. I have the following information; Project Number, Life of project and hours remaining.
For example, let's say I have a project from 6/4/15 to 7/8/15 and this project will require 200 hours of work. Days in June = 26 and Days in July = 8 which is a total of 34 Days. This means that 76% of the hours are in June and the remaining 23% is in July. Therefore, I can approximate that 153 of the 200 hours are in June and 47 are in July.
The report will include many projects throughout the year. Is there a formula I could use to group hours in the correct month column on a crystal report?
Joined: 05 Jun 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 28
Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 9:19pm
i exactly don't know but might be it will help
in field explorer insert new group in that ->insert group window->options tab->check customize groupfiled name
check use formula as groupname and put your formula.
m not sure but u can give it try.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum