Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: combining data from 2 databases Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
shatcher94
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 May 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote shatcher94 Replybullet Topic: combining data from 2 databases
     Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 1:32am
I have 2 databases with the same fields but different info. I need to combine this info into one report all under the same fields. how do I do this?

IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 1:18pm
You will need to create a command and use Union (I assuming standard Relational database connection, MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.).
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum