Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Help! Repeating Headers on CSV export Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vzh101
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2015
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 46
Quote vzh101 Replybullet Topic: Help! Repeating Headers on CSV export
     Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 6:07am
I have a report that I need to export but for each record there is the Headers in CSV format. Anyone come across this issue?

I am running on Crystal Reports XI. Please help.
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 12:53pm
Not for sure.  But try putting the headers in the Report Header and not the page header (I am assuming no grouping).
IP IP Logged
vzh101
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2015
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 46
Quote vzh101 Replybullet Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 5:36pm
Tried putting in Report Header but still the same. (yes, there is no grouping)
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 7:59am
I do not export out to CSV very often.  But do not recall ever having this issue.  Sorry, out of ideas. Cry
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum