Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:14am
I am not sure how you are running XI via Chrome. I am used to Crystal Reports just running from the computer I am on. Maybe somebody else knows about this.
Joined: 06 May 2015
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:31am
duh - you are correct of course. Chrome has diddly squat to do with it.
However, I put it on my computer BECAUSE it kept crashing on Chrome - it was a hosted instance of the tool and just wouldn't perform correctly in that rarified air.
I have found if I don't right-click to suppress or hide a section - if I use the section expert instead - it doesn't crash.
yay
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum