Date is my parm.
StartDate and discharge are both date time.
I would like to group by each coloumn. I am trying to produce a report that will bring people in the current room based on the Date parm they choose. I an really looking for the count.
I tried the below which works to an extent but I think something is still off.
{?Date} IN {AvailableBedsSTJ.start_date} TO (if isnull({AvailableBedsSTJ.discharge_date}) THEN CurrentDateTime else {AvailableBedsSTJ.discharge_date} )
i Guess I am not to sure yet. The reason is because my SQL is producing less records than my crystal report. Not many more but something is not right. I may repost another question.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum