Joined: 04 May 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Conditional Formatting Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:33am
Hi, I am in the Emergency Services Field, I have designed a report, I have a formula that subtracts the unit_roll_time from the unit_notif-Time, formula calculated correctly to the Turnout Time. The problem I am having, I need to turn all numbers in the turout time column over 1 minute to red. Thanks for any help
Joined: 04 May 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:35am
That did it,I think my problem was, I would right click on the field in the preview page, this morning something told me to try the design page, formula worked fine. Thanks for your help.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum