Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Conditional Formatting Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
gyounger57
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 May 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote gyounger57 Replybullet Topic: Conditional Formatting
     Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:33am
Hi, I am in the Emergency Services Field, I have designed a report, I have a formula that subtracts the unit_roll_time from the unit_notif-Time, formula calculated correctly to the Turnout Time. The problem I am having, I need to turn all numbers in the turout time column over 1 minute to red. Thanks for any help
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:34am
how did you subtract them?
using datediff and minutes?
what do you want to be highlighted, the font or the back ground?
 
in general here is the syntax:
 
if result >1 then crRed else crNoColor


Edited by DBlank - 05 May 2015 at 8:35am
IP IP Logged
gyounger57
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 May 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote gyounger57 Replybullet Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:12am
Here is the formula I used.
datediff("s",{inc_unit.notif_dttm},{inc_unit.roll_dttm})/60

Thanks for your help
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 05 May 2015 at 11:25am
if @formulafield >1 then crRed else crNoColor
should work as your conditional formula in the font or background color for that field


Edited by DBlank - 07 May 2015 at 3:57am
IP IP Logged
gyounger57
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 May 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote gyounger57 Replybullet Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:35am
That did it,I think my problem was, I would right click on the field in the preview page, this morning something told me to try the design page, formula worked fine. Thanks for your help.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum