Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports - COALESCE Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bryanrevelant
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Apr 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote bryanrevelant Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports - COALESCE
     Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:38am
Hello,

I wrote a SQL for parms. I want to have this as a record selection in Crystal.

'2015-05-04' BETWEEN v.admit_Date AND COALESCE(v.discharge_Date,CURRENT_TIMESTAMP)

I thought it would be like the below:
({?EndDischarge} IN v.admit_Date TO COALESCE(v.discharge_Date,CURRENT_TIMESTAMP)
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:36am
Do you mean what is a crystal equivalent?
 
{?EndDischarge} IN v.admit_Date TO (if isnull(v.discharge_Date) THEN CURRENT_TIMESTAMP else v.discharge_Date)


Edited by DBlank - 06 May 2015 at 5:10am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum