Joined: 17 Mar 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Topic: how to delete a report from SAP BO? Posted: 01 May 2015 at 9:15am
is there a way to delete a report from SAP BO that won't be right clicking on it, organize, then delete. Something from the database because I have a report that for some reason has more that 2 million iterations trying to run and is making my server to crash and preventing that other scheduled reports to run.
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:22am
I have heard of SDK that I believe can accomplish this. Check the BOB forum. Another way (after you have a good local copy). Is to delete the report from SAP BO entirely, then re-post it to SAP BO.
Joined: 17 Mar 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 53
Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:21am
what I did was limited the master folder to keep only 30 records under history, so sql server started deleting those instances automatically. it took a couple of days to finished, but I was able to remove the report completely from the server. Thanks anyways Kev
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum