I'm looking for a formula that will search a list to see if it is a date. I have a list of numbers as follows:
M05899 M06125 L15214 013114 M06828 M06901
From the list above 013114 is a date and the other strings are invoice numbers. In particular I would like to know if the date listed is the last date of any particular month or year. In other words it should not be any date, but specifically the last date of any month or year. I believe this may be done with an if and then type of clause but wondering if there is a better way. I couldn't find a date function in the formula editor that would do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum