Joined: 09 Mar 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 46
Topic: Group Printing Posted: 23 Apr 2015 at 7:40am
Hi All,
Have a pretty basic report that prints the following (as an example) and it is sorted by Date in ascending order:
Date Invoice # Project# Amount
Jan 1, 2015 12345 1-00 100.00
Jan 30, 2015 23456 5-15 200.00
Feb 5, 2015 34567 1-00 300.00
Feb 15, 2015 45678 8-09 400.00
Feb 28, 2015 56789 1-00 500.00
I want the option to leave the report as is (in the above example) but I would also like to have the ability to separate the report and print by Project #.
So I went to the section expert and in my Group section I flagged "New Page Before". This will print separate pages but the problem is this prints 5 separate pages for the above example. I want the report to print the three "1-00" projects together on one page and "5-15" and "8-09" are on their own page.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum