Trying to get the time difference between "Service #1" Service Completed on 04/15/15 01:55:12 and "Service # 2" Service Completed on 04/15/15 05:25:31 and then the difference between "Service # 2" Service Completed on 04/15/15 05:25:31 and "Service # 3" Service Completed on 04/16/15 10:16:11 and then the difference between "Service # 3 " Service Completed on 04/16/15 10:16:11 and "Service #4" Service Completed on 04/16/15 14:57:12
That was it! Thank you! I really appreciate the help! Seems so simple now :-)
Since I only needed it to count the time between service for WO with more then 1 service. I created a running total to count the number of services on each WO. I then used your suggestion for Previous() Function. I also divided by 60 to get my hours. Then suppressed the field if Total Service count = 1
if {#WO Service Count} > 1 then datediff('n',{Service.CompleteOn},previous({Service.CompleteOn})) / 60.00 else 0
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum