Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Summarizing Shared NumberVar Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Dangoo
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Jan 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote Dangoo Replybullet Topic: Summarizing Shared NumberVar
     Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 12:56am
Hello,

I have created Shared NumberVar "CASTMAKE" to release a SUM summary from a sub report. I have however attempted to make a grand total of a group of "CASTMAKE" and the formula doesn't appear to be an option.

I have tried to created a formula stating "sum ({@SUM OF CASTINGS TO MAKE})" and then an error came up saying: "A Formula cannot refer to itself, either directly or indirectly.". I don't know how I have referred to the formula directly or indirectly? does anyone have an idea on this??

is there any way around this so i can create a grand total of "CASTMAKE" in the group footer?

Thank you in advance.

Daniel
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum