Joined: 12 Feb 2015
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 46
Topic: Schedule to Run Monthly Report Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 10:30am
I have report that need to be run monthly however I will have to schedule 12 times because it can only be run Once.
For example: User input 01/01/2015 to 01/31/2015
But I can schedule it to run Monthly too but the user will have to input date field to schedule. All I want to do is Schedule it to run 1st day of the Month but using last's month data.
For example: Report run on 2/1/2015 for 01/01/2015 to 01/31/2015 then next month it will run on 3/1/2015 for 2/1/2015 to 2/28/2015 etc...
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 12:21pm
I don't really understand what you are asking...
Are you asking how to schedule something, how to schedule something with defaults or how to conditionally set your selection criteria? Or something else?
You can set the selection criteria a number of ways but here is one possibility
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum