Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Supress Field based on Date Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
pe1826
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 24 Apr 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote pe1826 Replybullet Topic: Supress Field based on Date
     Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 5:10am
Hello all,

I hope someone may be able to help?

I have a text field which I would like to suppress based the dates in three other fields and in relation to the current date.

For instance I have three date fields A,B,C in the report.
If the report is run at any point during March and any or all of the date fields (A,B,C) contain a date from the previous month, February then the text field is visible, otherwise it is suppressed.

I can get it to work for a date field using the formula DateAdd ("m", -1, CurrentDate), however I cannot the syntax correct to include the others.

Many thanks in advance
Paul
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 5:58am

you mean that you want to suppress if any of the fields A, B or C were in the prior month of today?

datediff('m',table.A,currentdate)=1
or
datediff('m',table.B,currentdate)=1
or
datediff('m',table.C,currentdate)=1
 


Edited by DBlank - 23 Mar 2015 at 6:15am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum