Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: New subreport messes up existing report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
pointofsaleuser
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 18 Mar 2015
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote pointofsaleuser Replybullet Topic: New subreport messes up existing report
     Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 5:29am
Hi All,

Thanks in advance for any help. I have a large report that consists of multiple (10) subreports. This report comes stock with the software we purchased.

I've added another subreport and saved the entire report as another report altogether. When I run the amended report it works fine the first time. If I run it again with new date parameters, only the new subreport updates and every other subreport shows the old data. If I exit the report and run the stock report again, it's fine. Then when I rerun the amended report all original subreports show the data that was just shown on the stock report.

It seems like maybe some cleanup tasks have been interfered with? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum