Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Memo Field in Formula Not Displaying in Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
PPCrystalLogin
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 09 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote PPCrystalLogin Replybullet Topic: Memo Field in Formula Not Displaying in Report
     Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 9:45am
I have a memo field coming from an MS SQL data source that I need to display in my Crystal Report.

I have a formula that evaluates the text of a standard 255 character limit (varchar(255)) field that if it says "SEE EXTENDED NOTES", my query retrieves the value from a memo field containing extended text (often more than 255 characters).

When I run the report in Crystal Reports, it works. When I run it through a CR Report Viewer, that field is not displayed. No matter what I type in the memo field (even if it is one character), it is never displayed.

I am lost as to how to correct this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum