Joined: 22 Feb 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Topic: MTD and YTD Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 2:22pm
Hi all,
Anyone can help me to do a formula to calculate the YTD?
I am creating a yearly revenue report. There are three columns from one table in the same datasource. Let's called it "Accounting". The three columns are: Months, Debit and Credit.
The Revenue is: Debit - Credit, so here are the Revenue on every month.(MTD)
01/2015: 100
02/2015: 300
03/2015: 200
04/2015: 300
05/2015: 200
06/2015: 500
07/2015: 100
08/2015: 300
09/2015: 200
10/2015: 400
11/2015: 100
12/2015: 200
Joined: 22 Feb 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Posted: 16 Mar 2015 at 4:00pm
Hello DBlank,
Thank you for the response and your time. The problem is, I have to run the report every month. So for example, if I run January report, I have YTD for January, but if I run February report, I only get the February running YTD. So, how do I include the YTD for January on the February report?
So basically when I run the report, I only run for one month. I want to be able to make my YTD dynamic depending what month I choose. If I choose, March, then I should have YTD from January, February and March added but right know, my YTD amount is based on the period I choose. If I choose March, my current YTD is the YTD amount of March only.
I really appreciated your time and help DBlank. Do you have any idea how to solve this?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum