Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: showing the earliest of a DateTime field in header Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Dangoo
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Jan 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote Dangoo Replybullet Topic: showing the earliest of a DateTime field in header
     Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 12:45am
Hello All,

I am working from CR 2011 and I have an extremely simple report which generates actions with a "DateTime" field.

However, I can't seem to find the answer of what I am trying to achieve on the internet (probably because i don't know what to search for)

What I am trying to achieve is for a field to be in my Page header which states what the earliest result of that "DateTime" field is.

could you kindly point me in the right direction please.

Thanks,

Daniel

IP IP Logged
praveeng
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 11 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 165
Quote praveeng Replybullet Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 1:07am
Hi,
 
Use Maximum(DateTime field) in page header.
 
--Praveen G
Praveen Guntuka,
praveen_guntuka@yahoo.com
IP IP Logged
Dangoo
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Jan 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote Dangoo Replybullet Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 2:02am
This is exactly what I wanted, Thank you praveeng.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum