Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Report Design
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Report Design
Topic: showing the earliest of a DateTime field in header
Author
Message
Dangoo
Newbie
Joined: 13 Jan 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Topic: showing the earliest of a DateTime field in header
Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 12:45am
Hello All,
I am working from CR 2011 and I have an extremely simple report which generates actions with a "DateTime" field.
However, I can't seem to find the answer of what I am trying to achieve on the internet (probably because i don't know what to search for)
What I am trying to achieve is for a field to be in my Page header which states what the earliest result of that "DateTime" field is.
could you kindly point me in the right direction please.
Thanks,
Daniel
IP Logged
praveeng
Senior Member
Joined: 11 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 165
Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 1:07am
Hi,
Use
Maximum(DateTime field)
in page header.
--Praveen G
Praveen Guntuka,
praveen_guntuka@yahoo.com
IP Logged
Dangoo
Newbie
Joined: 13 Jan 2015
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 2:02am
This is exactly what I wanted, Thank you praveeng.
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.